Friday, 11 April 2008

Religious Education


http://slurl.com/secondlife/International%20Schools/67/19/74
A few months ago I started searching for places in SL that would be of interest to Religious Education teachers ... the Sistine Chapel is the one that seems to be quoted the most ... but I've since found that there are many more which I'm displaying on the 6th Floor of the Curriculum Tower.
My latest link is to a treadmill powered reenactment of Mahatma Gandhi’s “Salt March to Dandi” but with the walk being across Second Life.
Buddhism is one religion that I cannot find represented in S.L. - maybe because of the reluctance to display Buddhist images, in fact I initially planned to have a Buddhist statue up on the mountain on International Schools Island but decided against it in respect to that sensitivity.
But PLEASE let me know of any R.E. .. S.L. .. locations that are not listed here.
Post a Comment