Sunday 30 September 2007

What a difference a day makes


Have you ever had one of those days when you do something and everything else done previously suddenly slots into place? I have had one of those days.
I knew the walkway was going to have a tree (Tropical Mexican Palm to be precise - not sure how many of those you really get in Asia - never mind) next to each wall. On that tree was going to be stuck the poster associated with the wall's country, but I never, ever imaged it would be like this.
The trees have really bought the island to life with a greeness and energy I can almost feel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just read the blog from beginning to now. I am simply a jitter about this project. So exciting! Thanks for sharing the process of creation.
-Esme Qunhua (aka Jane Wilde)

Takeme Homewood said...

Hello Jane

Thank you for your kind comments. It is great to read that people are sharing the development of the island with us. Keep jittering!