Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Our blog up in lights!


I bought this RSS reader for L$ 450 from QA Business park ( http://tinyurl.com/2trurb ) I have been researching readers for some time with the intention of buying one but I have always found them fuzzy and kept chickening out from parting with my money. In fact most make me feel nauseous after looking at them for any amount of time. This design, however seemed clear and the letters didn't jump about at all. I had some problems setting it up which is why I called for help from the seller - David Boelcke. He took me back to his place - hmmmm - and he put the isi blog up on one of his news walls. Can you see it? Right in the middle. Turns out I had a dodgy copy. He told me he could provide me with an even clearer version. I doubted this as I thought it was clear in the first place. However, he whipped out this other version, and wow - yes crystal clear. I found David to be extremely helpful; he explained things clearly and patiently. I would recommend him and his products, if you are on the look out for a very decent RSS reader with great support attached.
Post a Comment